Related article: Seven Questions You Must Ask Any Pest Control Service Provider
With Spring approaching in a matter of days, it is a great time to start preparing for the pests that it might bring. After a long, cold Winter, pests come out from hibernation or dormancy and begin looking for opportunities to find or hunt food. Your house is like a gold mine for them, so you better watch out.
There are plenty of measures you can do to repel pests, but they will always be persistent. You can use your commercial chemical bug sprays, homemade traps, block entry points, etc., but you may be surprised that they still make their way inside your home. So instead of relying on such methods, it’s better to hire your trustworthy local pest control service provider! Pest Be Gone can help you keep your home pest-free all-year-round.
Here are the top reasons why you should hire Pest Be Gone Pest Management:
1) We can keep your home free from pests such as rodents, mosquitoes, roaches, fleas, bedbugs, and spiders that may cause health-related problems to you, your family, and your pets. Aside from being scary and annoying, these pests may carry harmful bacteria and viruses that can endanger your health. Lyme diseases, Dengue, Malaria, Leptospirosis, Salmonella, and allergies are only some examples. Some of these diseases may not be fatal, but they will still cause a lot of trouble to people. Being in service for more than 13 years, Pest Be Gone knows how to deal with such pests. We are knowledgeable of the potentially harmful pests in Rocklin and the surrounding communities, and we stay updated with new information to combat these pests as efficiently as possible.
2) Pest Be Gone only gives the best service to its customers. That is why we tailor all of our services to fit your specific needs. We value your time and convenience, so we are always willing to work around your schedule and listen to your concerns. We believe that each infestation has to be solved from its source, and no two situations are the same. We will thoroughly inspect your home and plan how we will tackle the problem.
3) Your home will be protected from future infestations. When we work with our clients, we make sure that they are satisfied. Apart from just clearing your house off of pests, we work to prevent them from coming back. In reality, the best way to control an infestation is to prevent the pests from coming inside your home in the first place.
4) You get the bang for your buck. Pest Be Gone only charges what is right, but we definitely don’t hold back with our services. You can be assured that you get what you pay for. Aside from that, you will also save more money because your home will be protected from pest-related damages once we work with you. We know that having pests can be costly. Your floors, walls, carpets, rugs, and clothes can be significantly damaged, costing you a lot of money.
5) Rocklin is our home. And we want our home to stay safe and a great place to live in. We care about each household in the community. Therefore, we want to help our community by providing them with the best local pest control service we can. We strive to give our all in every extermination we do to keep our customers, our neighbors happy.
Pest Be Gone uses only eco-friendly products. We care about the environment as much as we want to exterminate pests. We do not use traditional pesticides that can cause significant problems in our ecosystem, such as killing organisms that aren’t pests. These pesticides are also known to cause health problems and even death to many people and animals each year.
So what are you waiting for? It’s better to come prepared than be sorry. Call us at (916) 257-4942, and let’s make your home pest-free!
You may also be interested: